Introducing an innovative 3-component system:
Classroom Workbook • Online Adventure • Musical Encounter
The teachers’ tutorial video below also serves as a great overview of the online and classroom curriculum instruction of the Bible REPLAY Curriculum™.
A Classroom Workbook
The Bible REPLAY Curriculum™ Classroom Workbook consists of 6 themed Encounters, each geared for 1 semester. A full set of Encounters covers grades 3—5 in this order:
- GRADE 3: YOU GOT IT ALL – Adventures in the Mission of God’s Son
- GRADE 3: SOUL SURFIN’: Adventures in the Spread of God’s Message
- GRADE 4: SEEKERMANIA: Adventures in the Pursuit of God’s Presence
- GRADE 4: SALVATION SPEEDWAY: Adventures in the Power of God’s Word
- GRADE 5: GAME FACE: Adventures in the Display of God’s Supremacy
- GRADE 5: GOD CITY: Adventures in the Gift of God’s Kingdom
Encounters consist of 6 2-week lessons, totaling 12-weeks. 8 daily plans per lesson explore core Bible stories and online Bible passages, complete with setting, background, discussion questions, “song lyrics matchups,” fill-in activities and weekly quizzes.
An Online Adventure
The Bible REPLAY Curriculum™ Online Adventure is the very first Bible engagement system built on a learning management platform, featuring these 5 original video activities:
- ACTIVITY 1: The Tune Bubbler – Live performance with 10 “bubble” facts.
- ACTIVITY 2: The Word Bundler – Repeating visual bundles for memorization.
- ACTIVITY 3: The Truth Buzzer – Dean-o teaches “key play words” & lyrical insights.
- ACTIVITY 4: The Lyric Builder – Sing-a-long with 10 altered song lyrics.
- ACTIVITY 5: The Motto Buster – Slices of passages under disappearing grids.
Each themed Encounter features 60 video adventures & quizzes that allow students to explore each passage in detail. The Online Adventure engages students in class, at home, or on the go through 5 video adventures and quizzes per week, complete with point rewards, achievement levels and LIVE leaderboards. It’s a blast!
A Musical Encounter
The Bible REPLAY Curriculum™ Musical Encounter fuels the online adventure with 72 songs written for each foundational Bible passage, making learning a celebration as the retention of God’s Word aligns with the powerful gift of music. It’s built on the proven music and teaching ministry of Dean-o and the Dynamos that has changed lives for two decades!
- A Calling: The story – With an 8-CD discography and 26 years of children’s & family ministry in tow, Dean-o’s team has toured the U.S. to perform at churches, schools, camps and venues such as the Luis Palau, Harvest & Franklin Graham Crusades, Fishfest & Spirit West Coast Music Festivals. Dean-o has published music and books with FKO Music, Child Evangelism Fellowship, Group, David C. Cook and Standard.
- A Highlight: The fruit – Dean-o anchored a 3-day Salvation Army World Trade Center outreach in NYC to the families of 9/11 and donated 10,310 GOD CITY CDs in that effort. In over 1,800 venues, the ministry has now seen over 12,000 children saved.
- A Vision: The future – Dean-o’s creative philosophy of ministry, local outreach, and national experience has positioned him to champion children’s and family ministry that is truly seeing into the future – with the 2015 debut of Bible REPLAY®. 15 years in the making, Dean-o’s team has a vision to spread the good news of the gospel by engaging families around the world with this innovative adventure!